Sunday, November 06, 2005

TIRED OF BLOGGING

its too hard to write something im not interested, i have to write about popular stuffs or something that readers are interested more than what i like.I feel like draining !if i wrote here things like: did i bathe today? how was my morning? why i am still single?i would not be in popular searches and i would still got less than 10 impressions per day.
during my first issues i usually wrote more of my personal experience so i was kinda detailed to my life,it was all like a diary but hoping from blog to blog i found out that hey,these guys are becoming rich with blog with a thousands hits per day how come i get none .so the feeling of jelaousy enticed me to do what other blogs do.
but now i cant think of writing anything,i feel exhausted of linking to other items ,wheres my personal gorwth if i can't create original! so theres smoething i wnated to do.
be original!

No comments: