Thursday, October 06, 2005

MAY I WALK OUT!

THE OFFICIAL TREND!!!

its an offiicial trend among the government officials the "may I walk out the scene"...remember the Impeachment proceedings nung dissapointed ang opposition congressmen sa proceedings so "may we walk-out" ang drama sabay throwing papaers at the air?...
at eto naman ngayon si SEc.Ignacio Bunye who apparently walked out after sa pang-gigisa ni Rep.Golez.

de ngayon "MAy I APOLOGY"naman on next day si Sec.BUnye...

STOP THE WALK-OUT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Increase community participation on your Website
Blogs, forums, photo galleries, contests, and polls are great ways to drive more traffic to your online newspaper.
Hi, I found your blog to be put together very well. If you get a chance check out my site. weight loss