Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I AM AN EMPATH!!!

WAT HUH! EMPATH? KILIKILI POWER BA IYAN?

i have learn something today that i am unaware to myself , i am an EMPATH person.

what d hell is EMPATH?
EMPATH is a natural born feeling a tendency to absorb the negative feelings of others so in turn your the one carrying the "nega vibes".and too say experience the suffering for hours or even days depending on the depth of youre sensitivity.

HOW PRONE EMPATH AM I?
i just recognized the same feelings that whenever a person ask for my help, or release her problems to me, i sighs for the longest hours depending on "how big the problem is"and my life is really affected . it seems that i was the one carrying the problem.

A PSYCHIC POWER OR PSYCHOLOGY (DEPRESSION) ?
persons with psychic powers are born empath, while in psychology those kind of people are depression prone although they may be pleasure seeking at times but they are prone to pain and sufferring .
photosource: (http://www.tombraider4u.com)

No comments: